Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bouncy video game female thing

Behold, her greatness and glory! This is probably "the worst screenshot of all time." Or at least pretty close. The previous screen shot had white squares instead of brown cut-off things, and the bouncy girl was a bouncy blue square. I'm not really showing off here, I'm just posting random stuff because I can.

So the news is: I actually got around to putting a few hours into a game engine. Big chunks of the engine on this one were written by my roommate, but I did help ;-). The girl thingy is art stolen from some RPG construction kit, and I probably shouldn't be using it, but I'll claim fair use.

I'm going to Seattle in two weeks. I hear they drink a lot of coffee there. Perhaps I can get hot chocolate. A friend of mine commented that when she lived in Seattle, even the elementary school kids would get big mugs of black coffee for breakfast, which induces shuddering when I think about it.

*shudder*

That's all for now. My brother is using his electric cattle prod to try and get me to post more. We'll see if it works. Bye bye now.

1 comment:

Cavan said...

That's right, you weren't there when the family went to Seattle.

They do have an awful lot of Starbucks there, I guess that's a symptom of widespread coffee addition.

Hey, I'ma try to make a link from my blog to yours, so keep updating it and we can share our massively huge readerships.