Monday, April 24, 2006

Too tired to think

An observation: If you stay up too late once then it will be a little hard to get up in the morning, but otherwise you won't be too badly off. If you stay up too late twice in a row and still force yourself to get up, you'll be sleepy and grumpy the whole day. If you just keep on doing it, you end up completely unable to think or function, except in a kind of zombie-mode where you can't get very much done. You end up compensating by falling asleep in the middle of the day a lot, and generally you end up miserable.

One guess as to which mode I'm currently in.

5 comments:

Ocouss said...

I'msorry.Thatishowifeelmostofthe timeunfortunately.

Adam said...

It's totally my fault, of course. If I'd just go to sleep on time then I would get plenty of sleep (and perhaps some exercise). I take it back, it's all real life's fault for being so darn interesting.

Cavan said...

Where's the video-game party blog post you promised?

Cavan said...

Where's the video-game party blog post you promised?

Cavan said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!