Monday, May 08, 2006

Lack of Updates and New Computers

I have a new computer now. While this new computer is spiffy and in every way superior to my dying laptop, it does lack one tiny little thing -- it has no bluetooth interface. This may seem a small thing, but it also means that I have no way of getting pictures off of my camera phone, which in turn means I can't stick up pictures for my blog posts without going through my laptop.

This is making it trickier to post. I'm working on it. Sorry.

6 comments:

Ocouss said...

Do you find enjoyment in using big words and confusing people? Don't you have some other form of cable of something for the camera/computer switch? Thanks for updating.

Adam said...

I can't think of any way to reply to the "big words" comment without being deeply sarcastic. Which words don't you know?

I have not been able to find a cable and software combination for attaching the cell phone to a desktop yet. I have found bluetooth adapters, though, so I'm looking at buying one.

Cavan said...

I'm often accused of using incomprehensibly big words at times when I think the indictment is unwarranted. I think it runs in the family.

Cavan said...

PS. Thanks for posting.



FINALLY




slacker

Ocouss said...

I never said I didn't know the meaning of the words. It is just the way you string them together. and the fact that my mind is fried that leads to my harassing you about big words. :D

Urikkiru said...

On a totally oddly related topic, his new comp. is pretty sweet :) Oh, and if you need a bluetooth adapter, I do have a usb one I'm not using.