Monday, March 24, 2008

Blogging on Empty

I could've sworn I had something clever to say, but now I can't remember what it was. So you shall just have to put up with something stupid instead.

In a complete betrayal of everything good and holy, I purchased some country music. I feel as if I have somehow betrayed everything I once stood for. I have little to say for myself, except that I liked one of the songs. So there.

Easter was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with the sibs and much of the rest of the family. There was also an embarrassingly large amount of food served, and I don't think I have quite recovered yet. I continue to work out every day at the gym, but I'm not sure that a mere workout is going to cut it.

Sorry if the news is all boring, I'm just posting to try and stay in the habit. Apologies all round.

4 comments:

evieperkins said...

There are lower places to sink than country western, hip-hop for instance.

Shana said...

I enjoy both country and hip-hop. I don't see anything wrong with enjoying different kinds of music.

Cavan said...

Your fall was inevitable. The fall of mankind before the onslaught of Country is inevitable.

Welcome to the collective, pardner.

Cavan said...

...and blogging just to blog is legitimate.