Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Psychedelic Cough Syrup

This is for those among us who believe that it never stops raining in Seattle. Actually, this is pretty poor proof, since it rained so hard a few hours after taking this photograph that it knocked out the power for large areas of the city. Nevertheless, this was my last day in Seattle, and the first one in which I actually got a view of the sky, so naturally I took a picture. This was the view from my hotel room.

And for those of you who complain that I never warn anyone before going places, I'm going to Arizona from March 28th through April 4th. Got it? This means there will be no Dance Dance Revolution at my house on March 29th. If you want to play DDR, you can visit Mckay, or you can try and catch me a little earlier (like, say, the preceding weekend). For those of you in Arizona, I will be visiting you on March 28th through April 4th, got it?

I might post a blog update from Arizona. If you're lucky.

I got sick this week. Mostly just a sore throat and lots of being tired. The sore throat lasted long enough that I went and got it tested, but nothing interesting showed up, so they stuck me on a heavy-duty cough syrup and some zinc lozenge thingies. The zinc lozenges have way too much sugar in them and are unpleasant to eat; the cough syrup works wonders (and is ever so mildly psychedelic). If it seems like I don't have anything interesting to talk about, that's probably why. Sick people don't think of interesting things as often.

2 comments:

Ocouss said...

Thanks for the warning Adam. Is there still DDR this week. I know sometimes when you're sick you don't let us come over. I'm still jealous that you get to leave Utah.

Cavan said...

Psychadellic cough medecine is, in my opinion, the greatest conceivable concept on Earth.
I also suffered a pinch of writer's block when trying to update my own blog. Maybe there's an epidemic.

My next stop is Ocouss' blog, we'll see how she did.