Saturday, November 24, 2007

Belgian Waffles and Cougars

I actually got dragged off a to a football game today (or at least a broadcast of one). A friend of mine in the ward wanted to go at a local movie theater, and I turned him down last time he invited me to something, so I felt I probably ought to go. Anyway, it ended up fun (we won, and I ate popcorn), so hurray for football. In a fit of sanity, I changed out of my red T-Shirt into a blue one to go watch the game.

My parents are having their anniversaries this week, so we took them out to breakfast at a local restaurant. The food was really good, so score one for Mimi's breakfasts. Unfortunately, the service was sloooooww, so score minus-one, for a grand total of meh.

I filled in for a friend's shift at the temple for most of the afternoon and evening, which was a lot of fun. I haven't done baptisms in quite a while, so it was a nice change of pace from always doing sessions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while - thanks for writing. Mom.