Sunday, November 11, 2007

Quick Life Update

It was an interesting weekend. I was reminded that I needed to teach a lesson on Sunday sometime late on Friday night; Saturday was occupied in rapid serial fashion by a quick trip to the gym, several hours of catching up with friends at Van's, and then a session of D&D (with a small gap in there where I actually planned out said session). The talking squirrel is turning out nicely so far, and the druid's back.

That was a lot of fun, but the lesson ended up getting prepared at sometime past midnight, and while it went all right, it was delivered on insufficient sleep. It didn't help that the topic was "women in the church," which I'm sure the Relief Society enjoyed, but it's difficult to figure out where to go with that for an all-singles Elder's Quorum.

Anyway, it's coming up on bed time. Good night, gentle reader(s).

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hooray, Adam is a regular blog updater! I'm most likely going to purchase a gym pass, so we should hit the gym together.

evieperkins said...

You know, my roommate and I were sitting in Relief Society thinking: I wonder what the Priesthood are talking about right now?

:)