Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is what I had for lunch today. It was pretty good! One of the perks of renting office space from Novell is that we get to eat food at their cafeteria. One of the downsides of not actually working for Novell is that they charge us higher prices at their cafeteria.

Coming home was an adventure today--it was snowing heavily and the roads were icy slick. There was an awful lot of running red lights going on, and nobody really minded much because they couldn't really accelerate into the intersection anyway. I was planning on going out to buy some stuff, but ended up just going home in the end.

I have to go to BYU tomorrow. The colloquium is about regression testing of software, and that's something we do a lot. Maybe it will be helpful.

Well, that's all from me. I'm off to do another page of exercises for my Japanese course and then go to sleep. Nathan's out of town, so my apartment's really quiet right now.

4 comments:

Cavan said...

I swear I'm trying to find time to bug you.

It's been a week.

Shana said...

Oh my yummy. I still fully intend to accompany you to the Novell cafeteria one of these days.

Aegis Runestone said...

Do they do take-out?

Curt said...

Thanks again for taking me out, the food was great.