Monday, October 05, 2009

What I did for General Conference

I listened to General Conference, of course, but I also visited my sister and her kids in distant northern Utah. The kids are very cute, but since this is a public blog, I shall not prove it to you. You shall just have to trust me.

While we were driving around, I ended up sitting in the back seat where my nephew usually sits. His favorite CD was playing, which included this song, the which is now thoroughly stuck in my head. Please visit that link and share my excruciating, yet catchy pain. Then, if you wish to escape that song, feel free to replace it with this one, which still qualifies as (A) the catchiest song in the history of the universe, the video for which is (B) the strangest thing I have ever watched. There is no way to escape from that song, by the way.

While up north, I bought a lot of swiss cheese. I was not previously aware that swiss cheese could taste so darn good. I already liked swiss cheese, mind you, but this was unusually good swiss cheese. Alas, there is no way to attach flavors to blogs, so I cannot share with you. You shall have to visit me and ask very, very politely if you want to see what I mean.

2 comments:

Damaris said...

It was great to see you - thanks for coming up. And sorry about the song stuck in your head. We just can't help it, we have to share it with all who enter our car!

lisalou said...

Thanks for posting again, and I really enjoyed the "never go to work" podcast