Monday, October 26, 2009

124th post!

Wow, 124 posts! And as you know, 124 is a really nice round number, so this is usually when you stop and talk about how much you've posted, right?

The prime factors of 124 are 31, 2, and another 2, you know. And it's the model number of some Russian airplane. And it's ... yeah, there's nothing special about this number. Unless, that is, you are counting in base 31, in which case this number is '4,0' but in that case you are out of your mind, you crazy people. However, I forgot to say anything on my 100th post, and it's getting embarrassing. Not that this helped.

The best thing that happened today was a decently good veggie burrito at Bajio's for dinner. It has caramelized onion and corn and sour cream and stuff in it, and it's one of my favorite things there. Of course it tastes much better chimi-style (deep fried and crispy), but it's a lot less healthy that way. I *do* try to be healthy sometimes.

It's a pity that the reason I was at Bajio's is because I was putting out fires at work and way too stressed to do anything leisurely for dinner. It would've been more fun to be going there because I felt like a veggie burrito. But be the reasons whate'er they will, it was a good burrito.

The fires are mostly out, by the way, but not completely out. One small consolation is that they are no longer my problem.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Yum, I'll have to try that veggie burrito. Congrats on post #124.

evieperkins said...

Congratulations on your 124th post. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who compulsively breaks things down to their prime factorizations. I did it to my apartment number the other day, and also thought about doing the same for my phone number. :)